St. Anthony of Padua, located in Southern Pines, North Carolina, has an immediate need for a Business Manager. This full-time exempt position is responsible for budgeting and financial management for the parish and St. John Paul II Catholic School, personnel management for the parish, facilities oversight, and participation in parish and school committees. The Business Manager is the primary person responsible for parish operations. The role is intended as support to the work of the Pastor, the school principal and the other parish ministries.
- BA/BS in business, accounting or related discipline with five to seven years demonstrated experience in finance and accounting or closely related experience
- Three to five years supervisory/management experience. Strong leadership skills
- Experience handling confidential, sensitive, timely and critical matters using good judgment, tact, respect and discretion
- Working knowledge of human resource issues including policies, procedures, selection, benefits, federal and state laws
- Knowledgeable of safety and security issues
- Demonstrated experience in appropriate computer technology skills; must be proficient with Microsoft office suite software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Roman Catholic in good standing desired
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.